Thursday, May 13, 2010

NEWSFLASH!! Lynn finished everything at the embassy earlier than anticipated; and we were able to get the last three seats available on the flight out of Kiev TOMORROW morning. As a result, Lynn and the girls will be home two days early. They will arrive TOMORROW (Friday) night at ~8:30pm!!!!!

I just got off the phone with her. She said the girls are both giddy with excitement. We'll see how they are following TWENTY-ONE hours of travel, but they will be home at last...

Tim =)

4 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!!! I'm praying for a safe and uneventful trip home for the 3 of you!!! Yes - you will be exhausted but you will be so full of excitment and happiness that the adrenaline will really carry you through!!! Just can't wait to talk to you after you've had some time at home. Being home w/ my daughter has been the BEST gift God has given and I know you are going to cherish being home w/ both of your beautiful daughters as much!!!! Blessings to you all and you will stay in my prayers! I so EXCITED for you all - Congratulations Loecher Family!!!! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for all you guys! Safe travels for Lynn and the girls. Hopefully it's an uneventful trip home! :-)

    Carala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, Lynn, Kristina & Karen, I have been reading your story for some time. Best of luck and we are praying for all of you.

    Love,
    Aunt Mick & Uncle Al

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother and sister-in-law (from Clinton) will be bringing another Ukrainian treasure home this summer. Waiting on the I-171h at this point!!!!

    ReplyDelete